This course is designed for owners, managers and employees of small to medium-sized enterprises interested in learning how to defend their business from violent attack.
Team Tactics is easily the most important training event your team will ever take part in. This course will forge life-long emotional bonds with your managers and employees while teaching them the combative skills necessary to defend life and property in case of:
- Active shooter.
- Mob violence.
- Terrorist attack.
- Gang warfare.
- Predatory thugs.
Team Tactics integrates live-fire range training with reality based training (RBT) (using non-lethal training firearms and live role players) to deliver a world class, unparalled training experience. Team Tactics utilizes our innovative pre-course and post-course training resources to deliver a comprehensive firearms training experience including:
- Four days of integrated range and RBT training (no classroom lectures).
- 14 day pre-course on-line preparation.
- 12 month post-course "Smartsheets" customize training plan.
- On-line reference videos and instructional videos.
- Seven print manuals.
- Supplemental on-line courses.
- Private on-line training group.
Attendees will learn:
- Combative handgun skills and techniques.
- How to work individually and an as a team to defend life and property.
- How to develop and operate a private defense network.
Reality based training (RBT) is at the core of our training method. RBT is a simulation of "force-on-force" training that provides stress inoculation, allowing the student to experience what violence looks and feels like. RBT boosts the student's confidence in his ability to dominate adversaries and protect himself and others, under the normally debilitating stress of a lethal force encounter. Scenario-based training builds the fund of applicable experience that will speed effective decision making and effective performance in a crisis.
Students learn to apply their decision making and gun handling skills under realistic conditions such as low light; multiple, unknown threats; the presence of noncombatants; and with a variety of mission objectives such as defend in place, search and clear, egress, and recovery.
We utilize an escalating series of RBT scenarios to teach the basics of tactical maneuver in and around structures, both as an individual and as a member of a 2-, 3-, or 4-person team to confront an active shooter or other violent threat in your business, school or church. We cover communications within the team, with higher authority, and with responding law enforcement, and we teach the latest close quarter battle tactics for moving and fighting safely and effectively within and around a structure.
Our training methodology is delivered in three phases: pre-course information and guidance, range training, and our post-course support system.
- Pre-program information/guidance. Curricula, equipment lists, etc., are made available to you prior to your course so you can become comfortable with the key concepts and information you will want to know prior to your course, and allows you to have any lingering questions answered directly by your CFI prior to ever stepping foot on the range.
- There is no "classroom time" during the range training event; you will learn practical gun handling skills on the live fire range, leaving you with a solid understanding of how to confidently maneuver with and effectively use your handgun. In RBT scenarios you will hone the skills you have learned on the range by being pitted against well-trained and carefully scripted role players in increasingly difficult tactical scenarios, in a safe, realistic training environment.
- Post program your CFI will continue to help you sharpen your skills by providing you with ongoing services, training advice, and ongoing training opportunities that will help you achieve your goals more quickly than you thought possible.
Defense Academy Support: Each phase of your training is supported through our online learning portal the O2DA Defense Academy, which houses all the curricula and materials (instructional videos, manuals, photos, customized training plans, white papers, etc.,) which you will need to access in order to quickly progress your training.
- COST: $2,695
- DATES: See Calendar
- TIME: 4 Days
- LOCATION: Various locations throughout the US.
- PREREQUISITES: None.
HOW TO REGISTER
These are the steps to register: Registration is limited to 6 attendees. (If you want to bring 6 team members to the same course we can customize a course for you. Email us at email@example.com for more information or call us at 1.877.452.0951).
- Select the date of your course using this link.
- Pay the deposit. This is a non-refundable deposit guaranteeing your spot in the program.
- We will accept only 6 paid students per group. Spots will be awarded based upon your payment date.
To ensure that those training with you are persons of good ethical character, we require all applicants to provide one of the following forms of information. Please bring the original to your course for verification. Should you not have any of these forms we can do a criminal background check for you.
- Current concealed carry permit or federal firearms license.
- Illinois FOID card and an official issued ID (Drivers License/Passport etc.)
- Evidence of no criminal history from a local law enforcement agency printed on official department letterhead, or a statement of good character from a local official; i.e. chief of Police, sheriff, District Attorney, Judge, etc.
- Evidence of current, active, full line service with public law enforcement agency, or with the United States Armed Forces.
- Form 4473 “Brady Check” (See the gun store that you purchased your handgun from for a copy.)
If you have none of the above credentials we will need to run a criminal background check for you. You will be charged an additional non-refundable $20 for the background check. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on how to do this.
Payment of Balance:
You will be invoiced for the balance of your program fee 60 days prior to the start of your program. Your invoice must be paid via credit card within 7 days of the receipt of your invoice or you forfeit your deposit and training slot.
What Your Program Fee Includes:
Your $2,695 course fee pays for the 4-day training course and includes:
- 1-year access to the O2DA Defense Academy ($359 retail value).
- Operational quality cap and merit patch.
- Pulse O2DA manual set (7 manuals).
- 12 month on-line "Smartsheet" post course training plan.
- Private on-line training group.
Your course fee does not cover:
- Travel, food or lodging.
- Ammo or weapon rentals.
UTM Weapon and Ammunition Surcharge:
We use simulated non-lethal weapons and ammunition for the reality based training segments. This surcharge covers the cost of your ammunition and weapon rental. The surcharge is $150 and is added to your program fee and paid via your program fee invoice.
Cancellations And Refunds
Once your deposit is processed then you are committed to the program. There are no refunds.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled date then you will be able to attend a future program date as long as:
- You cancel no later than 30 days prior to your program date.
- Future program dates are contingent upon space available.
- There is a $250 service charge for canceling and rebooking the program.
We train rain or shine so there are no weather cancellations. Should we cancel a program after payment has been made then we will either refund your payment in full or apply it towards the next program.